IT’S FINALLY HERE! MAKE-UP-IS-AN-ART IS TURNING 1 YEAR OLD SOON!
So what does this mean? Celebratory giveaway!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Palette
- Stila “Flower Power” Lip Glaze Trio
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Waterproof Eyeliner Set
- MAC Fix+ (travel size)
- Must follow make-up-is-an-art
- You can reblog this post up to 10 times
- Likes DO NOT count
- Giveaway ends May 25th, 2013
- Please make sure your ask box is open so I can contact you!
- US entries only
This is my way of saying thanks to the almost 25,000 people that have followed my blog and love makeup as much as I do!
The Big, Brown Cat Eye (plus Cat-eye Liner tutorial)
There were a couple of requests for a sexy look that was based around neutral shades. Instead of the usual smoky eye or cut-crease eye, I decided to do one that was more sultry and evening-appropriate, and centered around a very strong liner.
This look is good for:
- Regular double lids, mono-lids
- All skin tones (if you are very dark skinned, switch the grey to a darker charcoal)
- Any eye color since it’s neutral, but especially brings out blue/grey and lighter-brown eyes
- Eyes that are not close-set
Special note: If you have hooded eyes, this still works. Just don’t wing the liner out too far. The transition of brown to grey shadow will be the main focus for you.
You will need:
Mwila of Angola
Mwila (or Mwela, Mumuhuila, or Muhuila) women are famous for their very special hairstyles. Hairstyles are very important and meaningful in Mwila culture. Women coat their hair with a red paste called, oncula, which is made of crushed red stone. They also put a mix of oil, crushed tree bark, dried cow dung and herbs on their hair.
Besides they decorate their hairstyle with beads, cauri shells (real or plastic ones) and even dried food. Shaving the forehead is considered as a sign of beauty. The plaits, which look like dreadlocks, are called nontombi and have a precise meaning. Women or girls usually have 4 or 6 nontombi, but when they only have 3 it means that someone died in their family.
(Source: Eric Lafforgue)
HEARTLESS- KANYE WEST (ACOUSTIC)
i love her and her singing ♥
awhh i love you!
I almost forgot about this oneeee
omg i had to reblogg !! omg please listen to my baby honey everyone!!! she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was amazing. I liked her version better actually